Target 2500000 Raised so far 650967
Pickup currently unavailable
As a charity, we are reliant on donations to continue our work. Your generous donation enables us to bring light to others through research, education and patient services
- Give the gift of vision by donating the cost of a pair of glasses. Your donation will allow us to supply a pair of glasses to someone with treatable vision impairment.
- Assist in financing the build and fit out of Australia's first dedicated ophthalmic gene therapy centre to combat previously untreatable genetic eye disease.
- Enable the continuing education of the general public, medical students, allied health workers, general practitioners and optometrists.
- Support our services in enabling treatment to be given in areas of need.
- Help fund our research in eye related diseases.
Tasmanian Eye Institute has the highest Australian Tax Office and Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC) status and it is an endorsed Deductable Gift Recipient (DGR). This means all donations over $2.00 are fully tax deductable and Philanthropic Ancillary Funds (PAF) are eligible to support us.